Los Angeles Seminar: Skyrocket Your Fundraising Auction Revenue!!
When: Wednesday, July 10, 2013
- Morning Session: 8:30 am – 12 noon
Where: Embassy Suites LAX North. 9801 Airport Blvd. Los Angeles, CA 90045
(Fill out Registration Form at the bottom of this page. Limited seating available.)
Which Auction Items Are Hot & Which Are Not
- Items that are bringing in the highest yield & how to secure them
- Items that are not performing well
- Where to place auction items (Silent/Live)
How to Knock Your Auction Revenue Out of the Park
- Why a professional auctioneer is best
- Beware of volunteer auctioneers
- Number one reason why people love auctions
- Auction pace & why it’s important
- Value of a Professional Ringman (Bid Spotter)
Cutting-Edge Fundraising Techniques
- How to turn emotion into money
- Revenue enhancers
- How to execute the perfect Fund-A-Need
- Auction Ice Breakers
Increase Your Results by 10%, 20% or More
- Put power bidders in the seats
- Training volunteers “The Ask”
- Prepping your attendees to maximize bidding
- Minding your donor database for maximum results
- Setting your Board up for success
Run of Show
- Develop a winning timeline
- Plated dinner or buffet?
- Learn to involve your guests in your mission
- Schedule do’s and don’ts
Questions and Answers
- Let us address your questions and concerns
|For Attending You Will Receive:
- Complete Benefit Auction Planning Checklist
- Auction Committee Member’s Job Descriptions
- List of “What’s Hot & What’s Not” Auction Items
- Questions You Should Ask Before Planning Your Fundraising Event
- Live and Silent Auction Bid Forms
- The Book: “Maximizing Your Charity Event’s Bottom Line” – written by Award Winning Auctioneer Mike Grigg
- 30 Minute FREE Telephone Consultation prior to your event
- AND MUCH MORE…
(Valued at over $500)
Who Should Attend?
- Auction Chairpersons
- Non-Profit Staff
- Auction Planners
- Board Members
- Auction Committee Members
- Anyone involved in a charity auction!
- Register online: $67
- Register at the door: $97
- Additional Members: $20
Please fill out all information below and click ‘Submit’. The registration fee is $67. If you do not register online prior to the day of the seminar, the fee at the door will be $97. You will be redirected to the Seminar Payment page to make your payment after entering all information below.
If additional members from your organization will be attending the fee will be $20 per additional member. Please list the names of each additional member in the ‘Additional Members‘ box below.
LIMITED SEATING AVAILABLE SO PLEASE ACT QUICKLY!